Prague, luxury unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, two bedrooms and two bathrooms, Bilkova Street, Stare Mesto, 118 sqm
Luxury unfurnished apartment 3+1 (118 sqm) two bedrooms and two bathrooms with the hall 17 sqm is located on Prague 1 – Old Town which is in one of the most beautiful and demanded area of Prague. The apartment is situated on the third floor of a brick building after complete reconstruction. It has two bathrooms, one of them with the bathtub, toilet and the second with shower, washing machine, dryer and toilet. Luxury furnished kitchen, included dishwasher. Living room 40 sqm. The bedrooms have entrance hall. There is non-stop security reception in the building. The building is situated in the center of the town in a calm street next the river Vltava, near the hotel Intercontinental. All kinds of amenities in the neighbourhood of the building. Underground station Staromestska is located just 5 minutes away.
29 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utlitites 8.000,- CZK|
|Address||Bílkova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||118 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.