Prague, renovated, unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Geologicka, Hlubocepy, 56m², balcony
Unfurnished, renovated bright apartment 2+kk (56 m2) in a quiet location in Prague Hlubocepy – Geologicka street. This apartment is located on the fourth floor of the panel buiding with an elevator and consists of a living room with kitchenette, bedroom, separate toilet, bathroom and balcony. To the apartment belongs a cellar as well and there is also a posssibility to rent a parking space for a fee of CZK 1200, – per month. Location with good civil amenities and good access to centre – in front of the house there is a bus stop.
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Geologická, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.