Nice premises near Holesovice market, 1740 square meters, Prague 7, Bubenské nábřeží
This is a beautiful, highly representative building of a prime location at the main square, by the main entrance to RIVER TOWN. The ground floor consists of a hall featuring magnificent and breath-taking period fresco paintings. There is an office space on the first floor and a large terrace. The building has also a basement. Condition of the building requires extensive renovation.
280 CZKm² per month
|Address||Bubenské nábř., Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||1 740 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.