Prague, beautiful apartment for rent, Barrandov, Wassermannova street, park. parking, terrace, 44m²
Beautiful apartment for rent with a terrace for rent is located on the first floor of new building – at Prague 5, Hlubocepy; Wassermannova street. The apartment is furnished, also can be as unfurnished. In total there are two separated rooms, living room with kitchenette (fridge, freezer, cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave) on both sides surrounded by a terrace (31 m2), which provides wonderful views of the surrounding area. The apartment is located in the Cascades project Barrandov. Floating floors, the chamber on the floor. Together with the apartment you can rent a parking space for an extra fee. Quiet location with access to city center, apartment complex is located just 2 minutes by walk from the tram stop. In all amenities, schools and shops. For more information contact your broker.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Wassermannova, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.