Prague, luxury fully furnished flat for rent, Old Town, Bilkova street, parking possible
Fully furnished modern apartment 2+kk with 55 sqm is situated on the fifth floor of brick building with an elevator in the street Bilkova. The apartment has fully equipped kitchen, living room, bedroom, storage room, there are storage spaces. Available cable TV, internet and telephone. There are dark wood parquet on the floor. The bedroom is situated on the south, living room to the north. Bathroom is very spacious. The whole apartment has modern lighting and handmade accessories. There is possibility to rent a parking space. Excellent transport accessibility to all parts of Prague, metro station Staromestska is a few minutes from the house. Apartment is located near the Old Town Square, monastery of Anezka Ceska, or the Jewish community. Full civic amenities guaranteed.
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000,- CZK utilities (electricity and gas) + 4000,- CZK garage|
|Address||Bílkova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.