Beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+kk (47 m²) for rent, Prague 1 - Stare Mesto, U milosrdnych, fireplace, elevator
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+kk (47 m2) for rent is situated on the 4th floor of brick yet not-renovated building with the lift in Prague 1 – Stare Mesto, U milosrdných street. The flat consists of very interesting living room with built – in fireplace and aquarium, fully equipped kitchen corner with all kinds of appliance, bedroom with doublebed and window to the living room and bathroom with corner bathtube. There is parquet and laminate on the floor, cabel and internet available. Wonderful location right in the centre of Prague, nearby Old Town square or park Letenske sady, which lies behinde the river Vltava. Great accessibility to all parts of Prague, complete civic amenities. Available form 1.4.2016. Only available fro long term rent, minimum of 1 year. Not possible to sub-rent it further, thank you.
15 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 3000,-|
|Address||U milosrdných, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||47 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.