Prague, deluxe partly furnished apartment - duplex 5+1 for rent, Zborovska, Smichov, 208m², terrace
Luxury partly furnished apartment – maisonette located on the fifth and sixth floor of the representative building (with elevator). There are three bedrooms, living room, kitchen, two bathrooms and a walk – in cloakroom. On the upper floor there are one bedroom and a terrace with retractable roof with a lovely view of Petrin Hill and Prague Castle. The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliancces – cooker with ceramic hob, oven, fridge / freezer and dishwasher. In one of the bathrooms there is a bathtube, second one with a shower corner, there are also two separate toilets in the apartment. On the floors there are parquets and tiles, heating is central. Internet connection and phone line availabel. The house is situated in a quiet street in Prague's Smichov, close to the river bank, nearby the shopping center and metro station Andel. About all the amenities, the way to the city center by car or public transport takes few minutes.
49 000 CZKper month
|Address||Zborovská, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||208 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.