Spacious apartment 4+1 in family house for rent, area of 110 m², garden, Prague 5, K Zahradam str.
We would like to offer you family house 4+1 for rent, with a large terrace and a large garden. The house is after complete reconstruction. Parking in the yard. This house has two floors, on the first is a large living room with an entrance to terrace and the kitchen. The house has two bathrooms (shower, washing machine) and separate toilet. Upstairs are three bedrooms, another bathroom (bath, shower and toilet) and available chamber. In the house is floating floor and Italian tiles. There is central heating. Available satellite and telephone. Possibility of parking on the street. Cellar is not available.The house is situated in a nice area near Zbraslav, quiet location. Bus 15 minutes to the metro station Andel, drive to the city center about 20 minutes.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||K zahradám, Praha 5 - Lahovice|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.