Prague, modern, furnished apartment for rent, st Ocelářská , Vysocany, apartment house L'Ocelot
Very nice and modern apartment for rent is located on the second floor of apartment building L 'Ocelot, who has won the "Best of Real Estate 2008. This is a completely tasteful, quality living amidst greenery and two minutes from the metro station. The apartment is fully furnished kitchen in the new line you find all the necessary high-quality electronic equipment (dishwasher, ceramic hob, large fridge, etc). The stylish bathroom has two sinks, heated floor, bath with shower and washing machine and dryer. The wooden windows and wooden floors. There is a common TV antenna, telephone line, internet (extra charge). Within walking distance are two large shopping centers Harfa and Fenix. In the nearby is also post office, sports center, hospital, pharmacy, schools and kindergartens. New bicycle path at Rokytka river provides a wonderful opportunity to ride a bike. The lease includes also parking space for one car for an extra fee, which must be rented with the apartment. We encourage all who seek quality, modern apartment, surrounded by greenery and close to the metro. Ask us for details, we are fully available.
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3350.-. + 780.- electricity|
|Address||Ocelářská, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.