Prague, nice and furnished apartment 2+1 to rent, Zahrebska st., 70 m², attractive location
We offer to rent really nice apartment (70 m2) which is located in attractive locality – Vinohrady. The apartment is situated on the first floor of brick building with an elevator close to the Náměstí Míru where is underground station lina A – Náměstí Míru and tram stations with many of tram lines. The apartment consists of bedroom, kitchen with dining area, living room and bathroom. Whole apartment is completely furnished with furniture and appliances including DVD player and LCD television. Further it is possible to use internet connection and SAT television. Possibility to rent a garage for monthly fee. Excellent locality with superb transport connection and with all civic amenities. It is possible to rent for shorterm.
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000CZK/person + 3000CZK service + 2000 Kč parking space|
|Address||Záhřebská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.