Nice unfurnished duplex 5+1 for rent, Prague, Vinohrady, Na Svihance street, garage, terrace
Very nice bright spacious duplex 5+1 with an area of 202 sqm in the street Na Svihance, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment is located on the 4th and 5th floor of brick building with an elevator. House was built in year 1910, it is afther reconstruction. It will be rented unfurnished (can be furnished) – there is a spacious living room (40 m2), in the kitchen there is a fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher, oven. Three bathrooms with bathtub and shower, washing machine and dryer. The apartment also includes pass-through closet and a terrace. Satellite and cable TV, internet. Car parking for monthly fee. Rieger park is near the house where you can sport and relax. There are cafes, restaurants. House is a short walk from tram stop, metro station 5 minutes by tram. Wenceslas Square is only 10 minutes by tram. All civic amenities. Shopping and entertainment center Flora nearby.
85 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 9000,- house service fee + electricity + 4500,- CZK + VATgarage|
|Address||Na Švihance, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||202 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.