Nice flat 3 +1, 62 m², furnished, balcony, cloakroom, cellar, desired location, Bolevec
Rent a nice apartment for 3 +1 and the size of 62 m2 to 12 m2 large balcony, dressing room and knocking located on the 2nd floor brick building with no elevator. This very nice apartment in a desirable location is rented fully furnished. New tenants will be available with a combined kitchen stove and dining table with chairs, a living room with sofa, table and living room wall, 2 furnished rooms and main bathroom with bath, toilet is separately. It is introduced in the apartment telephone, common TV antenna and connection for washing machine. The floors throughout the apartment are covered with linoleum, gas central heating. The whole house has a new facade and windows. Very nice home with all amenities (shops, petrol stations, swimming pool, school, Ice Park, also near the ice rink and hockey hall) and excellent transport to the center.
|other water source|
8 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.