Prague, furnished luxury apartment 5+1 for rent, Na Hrebenech, Podoli, 201m², garage, terrace
Luxury apartment 5+1 in a new residental complex with garage and security in Prague – Podoli. Living room, entrance hall and kitchen are furnished with Italian furniture (there is missing only a sofa – can be delivered after an agreement). The apartment has four bedrooms, one of them with the entrance to the balcony. There is also a spacious terrace with beautiful view of Prague (13m²) with entrance from the living room. A separate kitchen is fully equipped with Miele appliances. On the floors there are parquets. There are more two dressing rooms, two bathrooms with a corner whirlpool bathtube hydro massage showers Jacuzzi and Japanes sauna. Two toilets are equipped with bidets. Sanitary and tile brand Villeroy & Boch, floor heating in bathrooms and toilets. Air conditioning adds comfort as well. Safety is ensured by an alarm, video intercom, security doors and security in the building (24h). Parking for two cars in a garage in the building (only this apartment in whole building has a separated garage). In the immediate vicinity of the house there is a park, transport accessibility is excellent, the way to the city center by car takes 7 minutes, five minutes walking from the house there is a metro station Prazskeho povstani (line C). Housing for the clients looking for a representative and comfortable apartment.
60 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na hřebenech I, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||201 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.