Beautiful, new loft apartment 2+kk, 50 sqm, furnished, basement, Bendova street, Pilsen
We rent a beautiful loft apartment 2 + kk, which is located in the last fourth floor without lift Benda Street in Pilsen. The area of the apartment is 50 m2. The apartment is newly built as a roof extension. Is furnished. The equipment is new, mostly Ikea furniture. In the kitchen is a modern kitchen with ceramic hob, fridge freezer, dining table and chairs in the living room remains a sofa. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and washing machine. The bedroom has a double bed and wardrobe. Currently being renovated basement space, which will power the tenant for future use. The house has a ground floor terrace with barbecue, where you can stay in the summer. It is also possible satellite connection, a common antenna to TV and the Internet. The floors are covered with tiles and floating floor. The apartment is located in the city of Pilsen. It is newly renovated and furnished. Recommended.
8 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000 czk fees|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.