Prague, nice apartment 3 + kk for rent , 98m², Nad sokolovnou street, Podolí, terrace 22m², quiet location
pNice apartment 3 + kk for rent in the street Nad sokolovnou in Prague 4, Podoli. Apartment with a total area of 98 square meters is located in the 3rd floor. Kitchen is fully equipped – fridge, freezer, stove, oven, dishwasher. The bathroom has a bath and washing machine, toilet is separate. The floors are parquet. There UPC internet, cable. Apartment has a terrace of 22m², which offers a beautiful view. Parking without problems in front of the house. The house is located in a nice, quiet location. Not far away is the tram stop.
20 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ poplatky 500CZK/person + energy|
|Address||Nad sokolovnou, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.