Very cozy and luxuriously renovated 2kk apartment in a quiet part of Dejvice, near Metro
We offer a nice cozy 2+kk apartment with the total floor 67.6 sq.m after reconstruction in 2011. It consists of a spacious living area with a preparation for a kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom, separate toilet and entrance hall, which is suitable for built-in wardrobe.The flooring is wooden, bathroom tiles are of a high quality italian brands. The apartment is located on the 5th floor with an elevator and it also has the 2,5 m2 cellar.
The house is situated close to the metro station Dejvicka, which allows you to get very quickly and easy to the city center, bus and tram stations are similarly close. It lasts 10 minutes to get to the airport by car. Safe and quiet location, all needed amenities are available in the neighborhood (post office, supermarket, drugstore, all shops and services, restaurants, library, school and university, etc). The possible sport attraction can be park Stromovka, the largest Prague's park, offering in addition to countless tree avenues and green corners all sorts of activities for families with children (zoo, exhibitions, children's playground, etc.).
|transport connection||metro, tram, bus|
|other water source|
3 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||includes comission and legal services|
|Address||Kafkova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||67,60 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.