Very nice apartment 1 +1 in a completely renovated tenement building, balcony, Skvrnany
Rent Apartment 1 +1 light in the desired location Pilsen – Skvrnany. Apartment of 40 m2 rented partially furnished and consists of 1 neprůchozího room with sofa, 2 chairs, 2 chairs and table, kitchen with gas stove and a bathroom with shower and toilet. In agreement with the owner of the furniture can take. The floors throughout the apartment covered with PVC central heating is gas. The apartment is PilsFREE internet and private balcony on the mezzanine. It is possible to use a roomy cellar. The whole house was in 2009 a complete reconstruction – plastic windows, facade, elevator. Location of the house allows for easy parking in front. Very nice home in a quiet location full of greenery. Close to schools, kindergartens, a library, but also shops and restaurants. At the same time excellent transportation to the center (by tram within 10 minutes).
|other water source|
5 200 CZKper month
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.