Prague, renovated, partly furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Kremencova, New Town, 100m²
We offer for rent luxurious flat 3+1 in the 3rd floor, right in the city center Kremencova street. This flat is very spacious (100 sqm.) and it consists of 2 bedrooms, large living room, kitchen, bathroom and extra WC. Kitchen, bathroom and toilet are newly fitted (new pavement and wall facing, shower bath and washing-machine in the bathroom, new modern kitchen unit, fridge, cooker and dish-washer in the kitchen). The flat is situated in the wonderful locality – just few steps from the National Theater, cca 10 minutes from the Charles Bridge and Wenceslaus Square. There is no problem with the accessibility to the other parts of Prague – cca 5 minutes walk to stations of metro line B „Národní třída“ and „Karlovo náměstí“ and to tram stations. Great civic amenities (restaurants, cafés, shops, galleries).
25 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 500 CZK/person monthly + energy consumption|
|Address||Křemencova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.