Prague, nice apartment 1+ kk, Na Strazi st., 46 m² terrace, cellar, garage, quiet location
We rent sunny apartment 1 + kk in new building on the 2nd floor of brick house from year 2006. The modern elevator building. The apartment has a terrace with beautiful view. Area apartment is 46 m2. The flat consist of 5 m2 of hall, bathroom with WC 7 m2, the chamber 2,5m², living room 27 m2, kitchenette 5 m2 and terrace area is 5 m2. Interesting layout. Floating floors, separate heating – gas. The apartment is furnished. Kitchen equipped with appliances – oven, ceramic hob. The bathroom has a bath, washing machine, toilet. The cellar and garage in the basement. The garage has to be rented for monthly fee. The house is situated in a nice location with excellent amenities, shops, restaurants, schools. Excellent transport connections to all parts of Prague, tram and bus lines, subway Ládví and Palmovka. railway station Holesovice. There are two castles Libensky and Rokoska.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000 CZK|
|Address||Na stráži, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||46 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.