Prague, spacious flat 3+1 to rent, Husova St.,130 m², terrace 35 m² with garden view, Old Town
Beautiful, spacious 3 +1 + study room for rent in Prague 1, Husova Street. The apartment is located on the 1st floor of the brick house. Total floor area is 130 m2. The apartment is partially furnished. There is the library, built in bedroom wardrobes. There is possibility to furnish the flat. Kitchen equipped with all Miele appliances – stove, microwave, dishwasher. The bathroom has a huge whirlpool tub, shower, bidet, WC. Separate toilet even. The flat has the washing machine, dryer. There is the safe in the flat. Parquet floors and tiles. Heating gas boiler. Internet. Two separate rooms. The apartment includes a parking space for a monthly fee, which is has to be rented. Parking in the courtyard. Property manager. The possibility of cleaning the flat. Wonderful location. The historic city center. Fascinating atmosphere. Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square nearby. Excellent amenities. Restaurants, cafes and bars all around. Shopping opportunities at every corner. Cultural life guaranteed. You may visit some of the nearby theaters or clubs. Easy accessibility to all parts of the city. Tram stop just a few minutes walk from the house.
44 000 CZKper month
|Address||Husova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.