Prague, fully furnished 1+ kk to rent, Sturova street, 32m², quiet location
We offer to rent fully furnished apartment 1+kk in Prague 4 – Krc, Sturova street. The apartment is located in the 1st floor of the ground house. Access to the house from the street is not possible. The apartment has large roof windows and is 32m² large. The apartment ha a sleeping floor and kitchen is equipped with all appliances. There are connections to the Internet, telephone and SAT. The flat is suitable for two people. In the bathroom is shower and washing machine. Nice, quiet location. In the vicinity of large lots of greenery. Beautiful place for long walks. Quality of civic amenities. Restaurants and shops all around. Thomayer Teaching Hospital nearby. Easy road access to all parts of Prague. Bus stop just steps from the house. Nice residence in a quiet místě.Byt is located about 10–15min from downtown, near metro Kačerov.
|other water source|
9 000 CZKper month
|Address||Štúrova, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||32 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.