Apartment 2+1 for rent, total area of 55 m², Prague 6 - Brevnov, Fajmanove street
We offer you a nice partly furnished apartment 2+1, total area of 55 m2 in the street Fajmanové. The apartment is located in the attractive area of Prague 6, on the 4th floor of a brick building with no elevator. Fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, freezer, cooker). There is a bathtub, toilet is separately. On the floors is a floating floor and tiles, cable TV, internet connection, telephone. New plastic windows. Parking in front. Good access to downtown – 15 min. to Dejvicka tram to metro and subway.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3500,- CZK utilities (electricity, house service fee and water)|
|Address||Fajmanové, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.