Prague, beautiful fully furnished apartment 5+1 for rent, Dolní Měcholupy, 159 m², terrace.
We offer to rent a nice duplex apartment 5+1 (159 m2) with a spacious garden and terrace (59 m2) in the street Za Zahradami in Prague 10 – Dolni Měcholupy. The apartment is situated on the third and fourth floor of the house. It consists of three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with toilet and fully equipped kitchen. Garage parking for one car is included in the rent. The house alarm, underfloor heating and air conditioning. Situated in an enclosed area with the security service. Located in a quiet neighborhood. Near the house is the bus station – connection to the metro. There a lot of greenery.
27 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Za zahradami, Praha 10 - Dolní Měcholupy|
|Usable area||159 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.