Unique, spacious apartment 3+kk for rent, area 85 m², Prague 6, Ke Dvoru street.
We would like to offern you a spacious apartment 3+kk in a nice neighborhood Prague 6 – Vokovice, Ke Dvoru street. This apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a brick building with an elevator, it is a building of 1998. The apartment is rented furnished. There is a chamber of area 3 m2. There are two separate rooms and a living room with separate kitchen. In the kitchen there is a fridge with freezer, microwave, and stove. In the bathroom there is a tub, washing machine, dryer, and toilet is separated. The apartment has television and satellite. On the floors – tiles, parquetes and carpets. To the apartment belongs one parking place in the garage. As stated in the introduction, the house is situated in a beautiful neighbourhood full of greenery, close to Divoka Sarka. Here you will find the swimming pool. Near is the pool, which allows for great summer swimming.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ke dvoru, Praha 6 - Vokovice|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.