Prague, modern flat 2+1 for rent, Lucemburska street, 88 m², attractive location, balcony
We rent a beautiful apartment on the 4th floor with lift in the street Luxembourg. The apartment is renovated. Rooms are bright, spacious, unfurnished. In the apartment is balocony 4m². The kitchen appliances are the industry standard – fridge freezer, electric hob, integrated oven, microwave. In the bathroom has a sink, shower and washing machine. The apartment has been renovated – restored frames, doors and windows. There is internet with wifi. The house is very economical and safe (new boiler, energy saving lamps, front doors on chip). The apartment is located in a quiet location with excellent amenities, restaurants, shops, schools, post office, monuments. Excellent transport links to all parts of the city-bus and tram, metro A – Jiriho z Podebrad and Flora. Only two metro stops away is the famous Wenceslas Square.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ accountable utilities 4000/2people|
|Address||Lucemburská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||88 m²|
|Loggia||yes (4 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.