Nice sunny unfurnished 1+1, 42 sqm, balcony, cellar, beautiful location, Pilsen, Castkova Street
Rent an apartment in a beautiful sunny location near the center of Pilsen. Flat with a total floor area of 42 sqm is situated on the first floor with wheelchair access. The apartment is in the original, but in very good condition. Rented unfurnished, there is only a kitchen with gas stove. Nothing, therefore, does not preclude you have discharged equipped according to your wishes. The apartment has a balcony and a cellar. Attractive location with all amenities – schools, kindergartens, shops, medical facilities, restaurants, etc. near a beautiful park with lakes. Excellent transport links – the center for 7 minutes by tram.
6 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.