Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk, Kostomlatska Street, Prosek, 54sqm, parking, balcony.
Really nice furnished apartment 2+kk for rent with a total area of 54 sqm. The apartment is located on the mezzanine floor in the new brick building from 2005 in Prague 9 – Prosek on the street Kostomlatska. Kitchen equipped with appliances, living room, hallway, storage room, balcony. There is a bathtub, toilet is separate. Free parking is available in front of the house. The house is located 400 meters from the metro station Strizkov. Complete infrastructure within 500 m – Shopping Letnany, swimming pool, exhibition Letnany, OBI, primary and nursery school, grammar school.
|other water source|
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kostomlatská, Praha 9 - Střížkov|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.