Nice Spacious family house for rent, Prague 4, Kunratice, Ke Hradku street, 300sqm, garage, garden, pool.
Beautiful atypical three-story villa (300sqm) is situated in the peace and quiet, Prague 4, on the edge of the valley Kunraticky stream,l over rocks and lake, practically in the woods. On the first floor of the villa there is an indoor swimming pool (8×4m) with a glass exit to the garden, gym, sauna, bathroom, laundry with washing machine, cellar and garden room. On the second floor we find a hall, equipped kitchen, dining room, living room with fireplace, toilet and sink and a huge terrace with a garden. On the third floor there are two large bedrooms with balconies and a large bathroom with bath and also a shower. Parking is available in front of the house and in double garage. Gas heating, central. Floating floors, parquet, tiles. Around the house is a huge garden (1600 sqm) with automatic irrigation, 3,000 trees and water fountains. Available Video intercom with automatic opener, electronic alarm system connected to the PCA + fire protection system, built-in cabinets, central vacuum. Very quiet location, excellent transport links to the city center and the D1. Close to shopping center, English school.
50 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 9000,- czk utilities|
|Address||Ke hrádku, Praha 4 - Kunratice|
|Usable area||300 m²|
|Grounds area||1 600 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.