Prague, deluxe, furnished attic apartment 1+1 for rent, Mostecka st., Mala Strana, 109m²
Gorgeous, spacious attic apartment 1 +1 (109m²) in Mala Strana. The apartment is situated on the 5th floor of the historic house. The house passed complete reconstruction. The apartment is fully equipped with stylish furniture. Beautiful kitchen with appliances. There are wooden floors and tiles. Air-conditioning and telephone line introduced. Beautiful location near by the Charles Bridge. Mala Strana is situated on the left bank of Vltava river and it is one of the oldest and most graceful part of Prague. History is all around you. In the surroundings there are many restaurants, cafes and bars. Everybody find the best for him. Shopping opportunities everywhere. Easy access of transportation to all parts of Prague. Tram stop Malostanske namesti only a few minutes walk from the house, metro station Malostranska nearby. Luxury living in the beautiful place.
39 000 CZKper month
|Address||Mostecká, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||109 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.