Prague, beautiful sunny, duplex apartment 3+1 for rent, 135m², Tomáškova, Smíchov
Nice apartment 3+1 for rent in a unique project in Tomaskova street, Prague 5, Smíchov. Recent reconstruction of whole building. The building consists of one underground and four above ground floors, in the courtyard new extension is built. Apartment with a total area 135sqm is located on the 5th floor in the reconstructed part of building. There is entrance hall, three commodious rooms, kitchen and bathroom; toiled is separately and storage room with boiler in the flat. On the second floor is spacious hall. Kitchen unit is equipped with appliances – glass-ceramic stove, electric oven, dish washer, washing machine, refrigerator and digester. Kitchen unit is special make, working desk is from granite, parquet floor are combine with granite and wall facing are make of granite too. Own gas boiler Junkers. New lift from Schindler Company, glass casing. Telephone and TV available, satellite, cable TV and PC network are being prepared. Almost in all the flats there is a floor heating in kitchens, bathrooms and restrooms. All the flats and other spaces of the building are equipped with branded lightings, there are lower ceilings. In kitchens, bathrooms and restrooms there are outstanding ceramic tiles and facings. In all flats there are new windows, safety doors with door latch and two safety locks and fixed phone line. There is a special room for dustbins, which is ventilated to the roof of the building. Representative shared spaces.
19 500 CZKper month
|Address||Tomáškova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||135 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.