Prague,beautiful apartment 2+kk, Sokolovska st., 47 m², near the park, near river Vltava
We offer to rent a nice apartment 2 + kk an area of 47 m2. It is on the 1st floor in a brick house with a new elevator. Entrance area of the house are on the walls and floors lined with granite, stucco decorations on the walls. The court room of the house are clad in natural stone. The apartment is furnished. In the kitchen is dishwasher, oven, refrigerator. In the bathroom there is shower and toilet. Washing machine in the flat. Heating gas. The parquet floor and in the kitchen and bathrooms are of high quality granite paving and tiles. There is telephone and cable UPC. The entrance is through the passage, which is equipped with stucco decorations made of high artistic quality. Excellent access to city center – 4 min. tram to the bus station Florenc, tram 8 and 24 near the house. Exclusive living in the newly emerging prestigious location Prague Karlin. The apartment has several other similar type of flats.
12 500 CZKper month
|Address||Sokolovská, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||47 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.