Prague, beautiful furnished flat 2+1 for rent, new building, Slezská street, Vinohrady, 60m², garden
We would like to offer for rent a beautiful furnished apartment 2+1 (60 m2) in the Slezská street – Prague 2, Vinohrady. The apartment is located in a new building in the courtyard in the middle of an Art Nouveau building Vinohrady. The apartment includes a garden that can be used. The apartment is a very practical solution, especially in terms of storage space. The apartment consists of spacious bedroom with views through French windows to the west of the garden, living room with kitchenette, dining room and chamber. There is a bathtub in the bathroom, toilet is separately. In the kitchen is a fridge, dishwasher, washing machine and ceramic hob. Parking is available in the underground garage in the house. At the windows are installed electrically operated security shutters and access to the apartment to go through three locked doors. This is a very pleasant location in the center with excellent access to metro station Jiriho z Podebrady and Flora, which is also a large shopping center located 10 minutes max. 100 m from the house there is a tram stop and metro Jiriho z Podebrady. Quiet housing in a search and safe location.
|other water source|
17 500 CZKper month
|Address||Slezská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.