Prague, beautiful and spacious flat 3+1 to rent from 1.7.2012,Rasinovo nabr.st., 102 m², with view of Vltava river
We offer to rent very nice flat 3 +1 after complete reconstruction, which waits for its first tenant. The apartment is situated in an attractive New Town location with direct view of the Vltava. The apartment has an area of 102 m2. Three separate rooms, which can be used as a separate bedroom, living room and third room, which can be furnished like a children room or workroom according to the wish of the tenant. There is also a dressing room with built-in wardrobes. The apartment is located in a brick house on the 4th floor without elevator. The apartment is furnished with modern furniture. The kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, dishwasher, stove. All equipment is new and unused. The bathroom has a bath. Separate toilet. The apartment is located in one of the most beautiful locations of Prague. At the river bank Vltava – a nice place to walk. Location of New Town also offers a historical monument. A few steps walk to Vysehrad Castle. There is park Vysehradske sady. The nearby Botanic Gardens. At the tram stop Vyton. Five minutes by walk to the metro station Karlovo namesti.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nové Město, Praha 1 - Nové Město (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||102 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.