Prague, modern, unfurnished house for rent, Otopašská st, 165 m², 4+kk, garage, Jinonice
Prague, luxury unfurnished house for rent is located in a residential area Botanika in Prague 5. In the vicinity is the German school, Gallery New Butovice and three schools. Two-storey house is rented unfurnished, in the kitchen you find all the necessary electronic devices with high quality. Four built-in wardrobes. Lighting, solar screens, shutters. Washing machine and fridge can be supplied according the wish of tenant. A total of two bathrooms, three toilets, three bedrooms, garden approx 90m². Garage for one (big) car, two chambers. We recommend a large family home will satisfy the most demanding clients – there is a maximum ease and convenience, located near the park Prokop Valley. Is very good access to the center – by car, subway or public transportation.
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||Otopašská, Praha 5 - Jinonice|
|Usable area||165 m²|
|Grounds area||202 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.