Very nice bright apartment 2+1 for rent, Prague 2- Vinohrady, street Jana Masaryka, balcony
Very nice apartment 2 + 1 with an area of 62 sqm is located in the street Jana Masaryka, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a brick house with an elevator. It is completely furnished, a kitchen with basic appliances (refrigerator, ceramic hob, oven …). There is a bath, a washing machine and a toilet in a bathroom. A small balcony and a cellar belong to the flat. On floors are parquets and tiles. Possibility of connecting a telephone line. The apartment is situated in a very pleasant and quiet location with an excellent transport accessibility, close to the house is a tram stop, the subway station Namesti Miru (green line A) nearby. All civic amenities.
13 500 CZKper month
|Address||Jana Masaryka, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.