Renting single family house in the beautiful countryside stealing Šumava with own land
We rent single family house, situated in the village of Bystřice Úhlavou. This house is a 2 +1 and the total area of 90 m2 living area partially restored (new windows) and is rented fully furnished. There is fully equipped – kitchen and all other furniture. The bathroom tub, toilet separately. The floors throughout the house are wood or carpeted, the bathroom tiles. Heating with solid fuel, in the new kitchen stove. The house sits on its own extensive grounds of about 2 ha. In the garden with a large number of ornamental trees is also available to shed and a nice pergola. Nice home in beautiful quiet countryside near the river Úhlava.
|other water source|
6 500 CZKper month
|Address||Bystřice nad Úhlavou, Nýrsko (Okres Klatovy)|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.