Prague, cozy flat 1+1 for rent, prestigious Havelska st., 26 m², center of Prague near Vaclavske sq.
We offer to rent nice and cozy apartment 1 +1 in the city center, close to Václavské náměstí, a prestigious address in the street Havelská. Fully furnished apartment with a total area of 26 m2 is in the 4th floor brick building with no elevator. The floors are floating floors and tiles. The bathroom includes a shower and toilet. The kitchen is equipped with appliances – fridge, owen, electric cooker. The kitchen has a washing machine. Satellite connections. Ideal accommodation for people who want to live in direct city center – historic Old Town. Walks in the historical part of Prague. Furthermore, a rich social lives – bars, cafes, restaurants. Connections to all other parts of the city is ideal, Mustek metro station is situated 3 minutes from the house. In the street Havelská are still organized outdoor markets with various range of sortiments – food, fruits, vegetable…
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+1500 CZK utilities + 500 CZK internet|
|Address||Havelská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||26 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.