Unique offer, low-energy house 4+1 (192 sq.m.) for sale, Prague 5 - Slivenec, garden, swimming pool
We offer for sale a beautiful low-energy house 4+1 (192 sq. m.) on plot of 480 sq. m. (built-up area of 91 m2) in Prague 5 – Slivenec. The house is after complete reconstruction – 1998 (insulation, plastic windows, security blinds, security system), it has a basement and attic. On the ground floor you will find a living room with fireplace (distribution of up to 1 floors), kitchen, bathroom with toilet, entrance room and hall. On the first floor are 3 bedrooms, closet and bathroom (shower, whirlpool tub) with toilet + entry to the attic. The garden has a beautiful terrace (12 sq. m.), swimming pool (7 sq. m. x 3 sq. m.), well, the garden house and a garage with a work-room. The house is heated by heat pump (2 wells), or fireplace. The whole house (with pool) has very low operating costs. This location is easily accessible – fast connection to the city center. For more information or viewing contact the broker. The price is negotiable.
8 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Opálová, Praha 5 - Slivenec|
|Usable area||192 m²|
|Grounds area||480 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.