Prague, new, unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Nad Okrouhlikem, Liben, 70m², terrace, garage
Comfortable and deluxe living in Prague 8 in one of the newly-built apartments. This is an unfurnished 2+kk, 70sqm, with terrace, on the 5th floor with elevator. There is a beautiful view from the vindows and terrace. On the floors there are carpets and tiles there. In the kitchen corner there is a fridge, freezer, stove and diswasher, washing maschine also available. In the bathroom bathtub and toilet. The availability of metro Ládví is 5mins. Orientation of the windows is to the S-W. The complex of apartments is with a reception, gym, sauna and cafes in the building. The house has also maintained garden. The house is situated in a beautiful and quiet environment in the vicinity of the many parks and at the same time, with excellent access to the center by public transport as well as by car. The entire civic amenities with lot of shops and restaurants by the subway Ládví or Palmovka is just 5–10min away. There's a parking slot for 1car which belongs to the apartment and has to be rented together with it (cellar available as well).
|other water source|
13 500 CZKper month
|Address||Nad Okrouhlíkem, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.