Prague, luxury villa for rent, 7+1, Na Ořechovce St.,5 bathrooms, two garages, swimming pool, garden
The Villa is the classic large family house built in the 30's. Location is at the heart of a residential area, traffic is quiet, but the house is near (20 min. Walk from Prague Castle – Hradcany). There is easy access to public transport. Nearby there are schools where lessons are taught in different languages. The villa has 5 floors. On the first floor there are two garages and warehouses, on the upper floor dining room with kitchen and big living room with access directly into the garden. From the residential hall leads elegant wood-paneled staircase to the third floor, which has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and there is access to the four floor, where there is large living room – a studio with private facilities, bathroom, closet and chamber, on the fifth floor (attic) is again a large living room (or play ground with own social facilities – bathroom). All residential rooms have wooden parquet flooring. Central heating – gas. The total living area of villa is more than 350 m2. Garden has a historical foundation and there is a large new pool 3×7 m with a modern sewage pool water and environmental heating.
110 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Ořechovce, Praha 6 - Střešovice|
|Usable area||350 m²|
|Grounds area||350 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.