Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 3 + kk, Svitáková Street, Stodulky, 70m², terrace, garage
Beautiful apartment in a brick building with lift for rent 3+kk (70 sqm) with a terrace ,of 12 sqm, Praha 5 – Stodulky – Svitákova street. The apartment is located on the third floor of new, modern building. Apartment is furnished, it belongs to him a cellar and also a chamber. Kitchen is equipped with a cooker, ceramic hob and hood. There is a bathtub and washing machine in the bathroom, toilet separatel. There are complete wiring for telephone, TV and Internet. In addition to luxury living and offers a wide range of services such as hypermarket, nursery schools, restaurants, pharmacy, tobacco and other services for your comfortable living. Excellent transport accessibility – about 5 minutes from the apartment metro Stodulky. By car to the center is about 15 minutes. To the apartment belongs the garage which has to be rent with the flat for extra fee per month.
17 500 CZKper month
|Address||Svitákova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.