Prague, attic unfurnished aparmtment 3+1 for rent, Sultysova, Brevnov, 105m², nice view, terrace
Beautiful and stylish apartment 3+1 on the second floor of the family house (no elevator). The apartment is spacious (105 m2) and bright, has two bedrooms, large sunny living room and a kitchen, where we find a cooker with ceramic hob and oven, fridge / freezer and dishwasher. On the floors there are parquets and tiles, heating is central. Water heating is supported by solar collectors. In the bathroom there is a bathtube, toilet and washing machine. Upper floor has separate toilet. To the apartment belongs a chamber with 6 square meters and tenant can use a large terrace (30m²) as well. The apartment will be rented unfurnished, furniture can be seen on the photos belongs to a previous tenant. The house is located in a nice residential neighborhood, around a lot of greenery. Good transport accessibility, the way to to city center by tram takes 20 minutes.
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Šultysova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.