Prague, modern apartment 2 + kk to rent, Vlkova Street, 51 m², near Rieger Park
We offer layout well designed flat 2kk, the total area of 51m², situated on the 3rd floor brick house with lift in Prague 3, street Vlkova. The apartment has been completely renovated, the floor laid a floating floor and tiles. Quality kitchen with integrated appliances. In the bathroom there is bath, toilet, wasching machine. The rooms are separated by sliding doors from high quality frosted glass. In the apartment there is also located chamber. The windows of the apartment are situated in the street (south) and into the courtyard (north – the gallery). Very good transport links – close to subway and TRAM.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vlkova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||51 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.