Prague, nice unfurnished apartment for rent 4+1, Vinohradska street, 174 sqm, balcony, parking.
Very nice, sunny, unfurnished apartment 4+1 with balcony in Vinohrady. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor with elevator and is after a complete renovation. Total floor area is 174 sqm. There a very nice kitchen with appliances. In the bathroom is a tub and also a shower. Parquet floors and tiles. Security doors. Possibility of renting parking spaces on the street Italska. Beautiful, desired location. You can find here all the amenities. Restaurants, cafes and shopping opportunities everywhere in the neighborhood. Several theaters and music clubs in the area. Peace and relaxation can be found in Riegerovy sady. Easy access to all parts of Prague. Tram stop or metro station Namesti Miru only a few minutes walk from the house.
|other water source|
28 533 CZKper month
1 056 € Currency rate: 27,02
from day: 2016/10/21
|Charges||+ 3000,- CZK utilities + electricity and gas|
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||176 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.