Prague, partly furnshed apartment - duplex 4+kk for rent, Branicka, Branik, 130m², terrace
Spacious apartment 4+kk on the third floor of the brick building (no elevator). The apartment has three bedrooms, large living room, gallery, and a kitchenette with a cooker with ceramic hob, oven, fridge / freezer, dishwasher and microwave. There are two bathrooms in the apartment, one with bathtube, one with shower corner. On the floors parquets and tiles, heating is gas, the Internet can be connected via O2, in the flat there is a TV and DVD as well. The advantage of a flat is a terrace – has seven square meters. To the flat belongs a part of a common basement. It is also possible to rent a parking space across the street. Beautiful home for a good price in a pleasant environment with good transport links (the way to the city center by public transport takes 20 minutes).
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Branická, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.