Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk, V Olsinach street, Zizkov, 46sqm, garage possible.
Very nice bright apartment 2+kk in Strasnice, Prague 10. The apartment is situated on the ground floor of a brick building with no elevator on the street V Olsinach and after a complete renovation in 2007. The apartment is furnished and the usable area is 46 sqm. The nice kitchen with fridge / freezer, gas stove, dishwasher and microwave. In the apartment is also a chamber, and there are security doors. There is a shared balcony, and can also be rented a garage. Gas heating. Floating floors, carpets and tiles. Shopping opportunities and restaurants in the area, good civic amenities. Easy access to all parts of Prague. Tram stop or subway station Strasnicka is located in front of the house. Good living in a nice place.
|other water source|
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||V olšinách, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||46 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.