Prague, beautiful flat 2+kk to rent, Pakomericka St., balconies, garage, near park Dablicky vrch
We offer to rent very nice flat 2 + kk in Kobylisy. The apartment is located in 3.NP / 4NP of total / Pakoměřická in residence in Prague 8-Kobylisích. It is concerning small-scale project in a quiet residential neighborhood of family houses and villas near the nature reserve Dablicky haj. This location is one of the ecologically most appreciated areas in Prague for a living, with excellent opportunities for sports / biking, tennis / recreation and the nearby nature reserve, while excellent transport accessibility / tram 2min walk from the house, subway Kobylisy 5min walk. The apartment will be luxuriously fully furnished with new furniture and custom kitchen with appliances – dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven, refrigerator, microwave, range hood. Parquet floor has floating floors and tiles. The bathroom has a bath and there is located wasching machine. WC with sink is located separately, all the top zn.Laufen ambulance. Entry to the apartment is equipped with security doors with multipoint locking and videophone. In the basement there is the garage place with lock entrance and brick cellar. The garage has to be rented for monthly fee.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pakoměřická, Praha 8 - Kobylisy|
|Usable area||69 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.