Prague, Beautiful duplex in Dejvice, Bubenečská street, 127 sqm, 5+kk
Let us introduce a beautiful duplex in Bubenečská street in an attractive locality of Prague – Dejvice. The apartment is situated on fifth and sixth floor of a calssical building built in the beginning of 20th century. The area of the flat is 127 sqm on two floors, the layout is designed as 5+kk. The apartment was built in 2000. In this pleasant apartment there is an entrance hall, bathroom, separate toilet and a spacious closet with inbuilt shelves. Then you entrance the main living area connected to the equipped kitchen. Next to the living room there is a study room. Wooden stairs bring you to the upper floor, where there is a bathroom illuminated by a roof window, main bedroom with terrace and two smaller bedrooms. In each bedroom there is an inbuilt wardrobe. On the floors there are tiles (entrance hall, bathrooms, kitchen), carpet or floating floors. In every room there is an UPC, in the apartment there is a new gas boiler. To the apartment belongs a cellar too (10 sqm). Dejvice is a beutiful place to live – nearby there are beautiful parks like Letenské sady and Stromovka, restaurants, cafés, shops… Station of metro A – Hradčanská is in a 3 minutes walk distance. For more information, please contact the broker.
7 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Bubenečská, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||127 m²|
|Terrace||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.