Prague, sunny flat 2 +1 for rent, Stefanikova street, 82 m², Palace Austria, near theaters, parks
We offer to rent very sunny flat 2+1 in the location Andel. The flat is unfurnished. With area 82 m2. On the 4th floor. The kitchen is equipped with appliances – fridge, dishwasher, microwave oven. In the bathroom there is bath. The toilet is separated. The apartment can be found in the newly reconstructed Palace Austria in close proximity of the shopping center Novy Smichov and the center of Prague. The offices are located in a multifunctional complex of apartments, offices and shops. The building has two blocks, they are east and south oriented. In the middle of the complex there is a courtyard with a small garden which is part of a restaurant. The building has elevators, 24hours/day reception and a security system. On the ground floor of the building there is a small arcade with a restaurant, musical club, hair stylist-Loreal, goldsmith, vine shop and a CSOB branch with a cash machine. In the underground you will find two floor parking. The units are equipped with LANs, telephones, internet connection Broad Net and Sat-TV. The whole complex is located nearby the Carrefour store and 2 multiplex cinemas. There are as well various schools in the area. The French gymnasium, the Austrian gymnasium, elementary school and a number of parks like Kinskeho park, Petrin, Sacre Coeur .
28 770 CZKper month
|Address||Štefánikova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||82 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.