Prague, beautiful attic apartment 67 m² for rent, Thunovská Street, below Prague Castle
Beautiful furnished studio apartment (67m²) is on the 6th floor of brick house without a lift in Mala Strana in Thunovska street. Studio was designed by architect Sestak. There is a kitchen with fridge, dishwasher. Ther is twin bed, three-piece suite and custom-made furniture. In the bathroom there is a bath, WC. Next toilet is separately. In all apartment is floating floor. Studio is located nearby Malostranske Square, directly below the Prague Castle. Excellent transport availability, a tram stop in Malostranske Square is 3 min on foot, metro station Malostranska „A“ is 5 min by tram. Excellent civic amenities – shops, bars, restaurants, schools, galleries, museums, theaters, cinemas. In the surrounding area is Kolovratsky Palace, Thunovsky Palace, Smiricky House, Valdstejn Gardens and the Charles Bridge is 10 minutes by walk.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Thunovská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.