Prague, beautiful attic apartment 67 m² for rent, Thunovská Street, below Prague Castle
Beautiful furnished studio apartment (67m²) is on the 6th floor of brick house without a lift in Mala Strana in Thunovska street. Studio was designed by architect Sestak. There is a kitchen with fridge, dishwasher. Ther is twin bed, three-piece suite and custom-made furniture. In the bathroom there is a bath, WC. Next toilet is separately. In all apartment is floating floor. Studio is located nearby Malostranske Square, directly below the Prague Castle. Excellent transport availability, a tram stop in Malostranske Square is 3 min on foot, metro station Malostranska „A“ is 5 min by tram. Excellent civic amenities – shops, bars, restaurants, schools, galleries, museums, theaters, cinemas. In the surrounding area is Kolovratsky Palace, Thunovsky Palace, Smiricky House, Valdstejn Gardens and the Charles Bridge is 10 minutes by walk.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Thunovská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.